yeh!!!!!!!!!!
yeh!!!!!!!!! i bought a set of strings from westmall because of one broken string. hai................ so expensive, the whole set costs 12.90, wat!!!!!!!!!!! the strings dunno wat ululu brand one. i am lazy to go down all the way to near plaza sing, the place where i learn sell at 8.50 only and got branded brand. so.... serves me right.OOOO, i bought the macflurry, the green tea one, shit to them man, the amount given was ..... little , not even half the cup, the the green tea ice cream? add only the green tea power, alamak like tat cost 2.50, aiao, not going to buy this anymore. ARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yaps!! i finish doing the apel which is the similar of moral citizen 好公民 that we learn in primary school. ya crapped through. oooo this is the last sentence:
My results did not appear the way I want it to be, but what has been over is the road that I have walk through, there is no way for me to turn back to turn the failure around. The only way is to continue to look ahead; the past will be my lessons.
I do not know what will happen next, but I will surely acquire more skills by taking more courses after graduating from poly and prepare myself for whatever difficulties. I believe that after all the difficulties I will reach the path to success.
YA!!!! this are all crap but quite true.
before i end let me scold one last thing,
i went to grade my blog, they give not suitable for children, this is atrocious , how the grade one??? aiai, every thing is crap.
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! after crapping , i'm happy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home